On this page, you'll find all the information about what data we collect about our visitors and customers and how that data is used. We've described everything as clearly and concisely as possible and avoid legalese as much as possible, so that you can make sense of all this without needing a law degree.
We regularly review and, where necessary, update our privacy information. If we plan to use personal data for a new purpose, we update our privacy information and communicate the changes to individuals before starting any new processing.
If there is anything in this policy that you do not agree with, please do not continue to access, browse or use this website.
Who We are
Company name : Bravorox 363 cc Trading as Potjie’s Place Farmhouse
Company registration number : 2011/094582/23
Company Address : Goudyn, Goudyn Road, Rawsonville, Western Cape, South Africa.
Contact Number : 0712097888
Information Officer email address : email@example.com
How we use your data
- performing and providing the services of Bravorox 363 cc
- informing you of changes made to our Web site
- sending you a quote, electronic tools and downloads requested by you
- providing you with support and requested information
- improving our service to you by analysing it for trends
- sending you marketing material (including electronic communications) relating to other solutions you might be interested in. You can unsubscribe from our communications at any time and thereafter we will not market to you
- For security, administrative and legal purposes
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a Web site, that site's computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each Web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a Web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
Cookie Use for Retargeting
We may use Google Analytics and the Google advertising network as well as other advertising networks to display ads across the Internet, based on your visit to our website.
Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet. Our site and third-party vendors, use first-party cookies and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on past visits and pages visited on this website.
Our site as well as third-party vendors may use third-party audience data to further optimize advertisements displayed.
You can opt-out of this kind of advertising anytime, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as “traffic data” so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
Data we collect in more detail
We've broken this down into sections to make it easy to understand what data we collect:-
As a visitor
When Booking you Stay
1. As a Visitor
You're a "visitor" if you browse our website but don't submit any personal information about yourself. For example, if you visit this website and take a look through our blog content, our sales pages and knowledge base without signing up for anything, then you're a visitor. As a visitor, the website uses several third-party services that act in order to provide you with a better experience and allow us to optimize our content.
The following third parties have limited access to some of your data:-
- We use Google analytics to gain an overview of how our site is being used, how to improve user experience, what content to create and similar decisions all focused on improving the experience for our visitors.
- We may integrate Google Analytics with Google Ad-words so that we can measure the performance of our paid advertisements.
- We may use Facebook conversion tracking to understand how our Facebook ads are performing.
- Social sharing tools
- Some of the content on the site includes social sharing widgets to quickly allow you to share content with your network. Some of these services gather data about you, if you are logged in to these social networks while visiting our website. Please see the privacy policies of the social networks for further information.
2. When Booking your Stay
On this site, we display various forms that allow you to sign up to our mailing list. When you sign up through one of our forms, we'll commonly ask you for the following data:-
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Number of Adults and Children
We'll also collect the following:-
- Which form you filled out
- Referrer URL (the URL that you led you to the page that you signed up through)
- Your IP address
We store this data on our site for the following reasons:-
- Compliance - to keep a record of where our leads came from
- Testing - to optimize and improve the newsletter sign up forms that we display
- Relevance - we try not to show a form that you've already signed up for
Who has access to your data
Your personal information will be available only to those Bravorox 363 cc employees, consultants or representatives that are required to provide the goods or services that you have requested?
These individuals are trained in the requirements of the act and there are signed agreements or policies in place.
Your Right to Modify Your Data
You have the right to see the data that we store about you. To request a file containing all your data, let us know by contacting via our contact page. We will reply to your request within 24 hours and will provide you with a file to your email address as soon as we've gathered the data. The data will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for portability.
Your Right to Have your Data Deleted
You have the right to request that we delete data that we store about you.
We can also delete all of your data from all systems that we own and operate. This includes all of the above. Please note that if you've purchased a product or membership from us we are obliged to keep a record of the purchase. This will mean keeping a record of your billing address, contact details and purchase details.
We do this to fulfill our obligations to the tax authorities and remain compliant.
- We don't sell your data to any company for further processing, marketing, profiling or any other reason
- We integrate with certain third-party services for the purpose of improving the overall user experience and to optimize certain business processes.
- Any data we hold about you, we do so for necessary and legitimate business reasons
- You can request to view, modify and delete any data that we hold about you.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you have any concerns or questions about anything in this policy, then let us know and we'll get back to you shortly.